Stairs can be a very complex, both in their structure and in their style. That is why there is a great variety of models, a wide range allowing people to find the structure of their dreams, regardless of their budget. Contemporary Staircases will be fitted with elements ensuring the safety of users, without losing side aesthetics. Therefore, expert staircases designers have combined safety and design by focusing on railings, steps, ramps, silt, tile and trim.
Different types of staircase
- Each staircase structure has a different configuration according to each house, building or apartment design. There are different types of staircases available in market:
- The right steps: simple and easy to install, it also fits well inside and outside of a dwelling;
- The spiral staircase: Spiral staircase with a central axis which is attached the steps. Ideal for homes or large buildings but it is not recommended for the old.
- The winding staircase: expensive to install but comfortable, safe and convenient to connect two main floors of a house.
- The Round staircase: usually custom built, the round staircase can be installed anywhere since it does not need to support wall.
- Retractable staircase: ideal in a narrow space because it fits into a trap set to the ceiling when not in use. Generally leads to a basement or attic.
- The suspended staircase: inserted in modern homes, it saves space since furniture can easily sit below sleek and simplistic design.
Best suppliers of staircase:
Contemporary stairs uk– The leading manufacturer of Contemporary Staircase in UK offers staircases in different types, designs and materials that you want. Just visit this website or call at 0114 285 4994 for more details.
Watch This Video